To our valued customers,
We have taken the POST promise to ensure your safety as well as our own.
Our doors are open to the public but we have a few new procedures in place.
- Hand wash station by the door - please sanitize your hands on the way in.
- The shuttle service is running with reduced capacity.
- Curbside pickup is available for parts.
- Masks are mandatory.
Our new store hours are posted below and will be updated.
The Timberland Ford team
As a responsible community member, we are following health guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure, to our employees, customers and the wider public. We are still open during the provincial wide shutdown and our hours haven’t changed. We will continue to allow in-store visits for Sales, Parts & Service, but under the following conditions:
- Customers may only enter by appointment only.
- Customers are only permitted to be in areas where vehicles and other products are sold or displayed for sale
- Appointments can be made by giving us a call
- Masks and social distancing required at all times
We will provide services for emergency repairs and parts orders on an as-needed basis. If you require assistance, please give us a call
We are optimistic that through these measures we will be doing our part to limit the spread of this virus and to protect our community.
We appreciate your support as we do our part to combat COVID-19. Stay Safe!