Our Newcomer Program has been designed for You!
No previous vehicle buying experience in Canada? That’s okay, our Newcomer Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
You can apply for credit under our Newcomer Program, if you are:
- a landed immigrant with a Permanent Resident Card IMM5688 or IMM5292;
- a foreign worker with a Work Permit IMM1102 or IMM1442 ; or
- an international student with a Study permit IMM1208 or IMM1442.
Don’t hold any of these status documents? You may still qualify for our First-Time Buyer program.
Remember, you can always contact us for additional details on eligibility.
Keep reading for some helpful tips for Newcomers!
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
- How many people - and how much stuff - needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, an upgraded stereo or navigation system?
Figure out a price range that fits your budget
Once you've decided what you're looking for, it's time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen. Be sure to set aside a current paystub or a confirmation of employment offer from your future employer, as it will be required during the credit application process.*
Learn about vehicle financing and apply for credit
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it's a good idea to learn about the Vehicle Financing process and compare different options. Contact Us for more information.